WHAT IS DIG-I-READY?
The ERASMUS+ funded DIG-i-READY is a two year project that will identify innovative practices that the education sector followed to ensure digital inclusion of people with disabilities in Vocational Education and Training (VET) across Europe during the COVID-19 pandemic. The end goal of the project is to be able to make Vocational Education and Training in Europe better prepared for digital inclusion in any crisis situation.
The project will aim at:
- Setting up a new mindset with educators to use digital
- structures in their daily work;
- Amplifying a new form of teaching that every VET center
- and school system had to deal with;
- Transferring digital changes into the educational sector and to address all target groups of these institutions;
- Students with disabilities
- Policy makers
- Service providers
- Professionals in VET
By the end of 2023, the project would have delivered:
- A good practices catalogue which will gather best practices during the pandemic followed by VET sector during the pandemic in digital inclusion.
- A handbook consisting of digital competence indicators and guidelines for “going digital” along with a collection of accessible and inclusive digital tools and recommendations for a systemic change for a “new and inclusive normal”.
Who are the partners?
The consortium is made up of :
- Technische Universität Dresden
- Intenationaler Bund Mitte gGmbH
- European University Cyprus
- Johannes Kepler Universität Linz
- Daugavpils tehnikums
- Darzhavno predpriyatie
- AIAS Bologna Onlus
- Association for the Advancement of Assistive Technology in Europe
- European Association of Service Provides for People with Disabilities
For more information, contact the project coordinator, Intenationaler Bund Mitte