Private company actions
Type of resource:
Learning platform, content creation
Teachers and educators as well as students between 7-18 years old
Kahoot! (2019) is a global learning platform company that wants to empower everyone, including children, students, and employees, to unlock their full learning potential and thus offers digital learning solutions.
Level of education:
Primary and secondary
Digital tools involved:
Platform for digital learning: games, quizzes, questions and answers, evaluation of progress
- Other skills: Kahoot! is a global learning platform company that wants to empower everyone, including children, students, and employees, to unlock their full learning potential.
Level of implementation:
- Learner’s: learner's /all school subjects to be used in school from class 1 (6 years of age) till class 12 (18 years of age)
Pillars of importance:
- Successful contribution to the implementation of UNCRPD: The creators claim that it is inclusive.
- Impact: Kahoot! provides community based digital learning solutions. Users: 87% of top universities; 9M teachers; 50M public learning games.
- Co-production: Teachers and educators can create their own content and make it publicly usable.
- Innovation: It is an innovative solution on all levels of education and admistration.
- Prospects: The content is highly adaptable and usable and therefore future orientated.
- Accessibility and inclusive education: Creators (https://kahoot.com/company/) claim that Kahoot! offers inclusive and accessible digital solutions.
- Company website https://kahoot.com/
Kahoot!. (2019). Retrieved May 25, 2022, from https://kahoot.com/