European Regional Development Fund (ERDF)
Type of resource:
Learning platform, content creation
Educators and schools
SMART created in 2020 a platform for digital learning, which includes: games, quizzes, questions and answers and evaluation of progress. The online lessons can be self-made.
Level of education:
Digital tools involved:
Digital learning solutions for the creation of online lessons.
- Digital skills: learning platform for the creation of ready-made or self-made lessons in a digital environment
- Other skills: pedagogy
Level of implementation:
- Learner’s: learner's /all school subjects to be used in school from class 1 (6 years of age) till class 12 (18 years of age)
Pillars of importance:
- Innovation: It is a collective set of resources that foster digital learning. The platform has won several awards.
- Prospects: Digital solutions
- Accessibility and inclusive education:
- Company website https://legacy.smarttech.com/
EdTech, SMART Boards & Lumio Classroom Learning Software. Company webpage. Retrieved May 25, 2022, from https://www.smarttech.com/en/education